Anyone Play Diablo 3?

Subforo en el que se ubican todos los temas cerrados del foro. No se pueden crear temas ni responder a ellos.

Moderador: Sito

Anyone Play Diablo 3?

Notapor lovenina » Mar Abr 09, 2013 10:55 am

Q: after forged items will increase it? I think it would not have the weapons and / or legendary equipment.

Wyatt: it is difficult to determine, but I do not see what not. We are now monitoring equipment in the game, will also assess the forging whether the items are suitable for the environment of the game, that time we may be adding more in the game Forging recipe.

Q: Do you plan in the future to reduce the rare equipment drop probability, while improving their quality. This will lead to reduce the number of players forging material can be recycled, it - you have plans to lower forging materials needed balance forged material recovery decline in the number of what?

Don: Yes, in the balance of forging formula when the amount of material required we will take into account all future changes. We have not yet decided the extent of rare equipment swap rate, so here I am not good clearly forging recipe how to modify.

At the same time, we are still thinking that the equipment sold to traders price impact players to get the number of the coins will also reduce the drop rate of rare equipment.

Related: diablo 3 monster monk equipment
lovenina
1. Sombra
1. Sombra

Dinero: 236.95

Volver a Contenedor de basura