Mensaje de Nomura en el blog de kingdom hearts

Comenta sobre los juegos portátiles KH Chain of Memories para GBA, KH 358/2 Days y KH Re:coded para NDS, KH Birth by Sleep para PSP y KH Dream Drop Distance para N3DS.

Mensaje de Nomura en el blog de kingdom hearts

Notapor dario99 » Mié Dic 30, 2009 3:35 am

Bueno os pongo el mensaje en inglés de nomura en el blog, yo no tengo suficiente nivel como para poder traducirlo asiqe pido qe alguien lo tradusca si no le importa.

December 30th 2009
Creator Message (Tetsuya Nomura)

Good morning.
Are you all having fun with FFXIII?
I’m Nomura, and this is my second time appearing here.
They suddenly told me that I had to write a blog entry after they’ve put up the new trailer.But I was late with it again.
So what did you think of the new trailer?
There is quite a lot of stuff we packed into it. We even included some scenes from a secret event.
This time we thought we shouldn’t put too many of the best scenes inthe game in the trailer, since that would give away too much. Soinstead we took a little bit from a secret scene instead, as a lastresort. I hope you’ll watch all of the main scenes of the game foryourself.
Also, I feel that this time we’ve created quite a good game.
How you’ve arranged your Deck Commands will play a big part in how youget through battles. So collected a lot of Commands, and try out whichones work best.
For me, the first time I had trouble was in Olympus Colosseum.
In the tournament you have to fight a series of battles under a time limit.
There is an Unversed called “Buckle Bruiser” that, well... keeps repelling your attacks.
It’s even more irritating than the “Large Body” Heartless....
Once the time limit was up, I switched around my Deck Commands and tried again.
So everyone, please watch out for the “Buckle Bruiser”.
Also, watch out for the timing on your Shoot Locks. You’ll need it.
One special feature in this game is the “Command Board”.
It’s different from the rest of the game, and will give you a nice break.
I’m really happy we put it in.
Even if you don’t win, you don’t have to reset. You can upgrade yourCommands and play as many times as you want. So you can just take iteasy and have fun with it.
We’ve put a lot of different elements into this game, and I reallyfeel that we’ve made an interesting one. We only have a little longerbefore it releases.
So you better invite your friends while you can, since you can play on adhoc.
I’ll see you again next time, when they make me write another entry on release day.
I hope you have a good New Years.
Director
Tetsuya Nomura
dario99
1. Sombra
1. Sombra

Dinero: 14,500.00

Notapor jordi16 » Mié Dic 30, 2009 4:45 am

resumidamente:

-que nos ha parecido el trailer...

-esta vez se han revelado mas escenas del trailer secreto...

-esta muy contento por el juego

-Vuelve el coliseo del olimpo mas dificil que nunca. Dice ke le resulta dificil hasa para el.. XDXD con un unversed llamado: "Buckle Bruiser" que repele/evita/devuelve (?) nuestros ataques...y que tengamos cuidado con ese.. XD

- que los combates del Coliseo volveran a ser con tiempo ( vaya novedad T-T)

- luego habla de los Deck Commands, que se pueden personalizar, actualizar (hacer mas potentes), etc...

- y que no tenemos que gastar demasiado los Shoot LOcks, que no son como en el resto de juegos (?)

- dice que ha puesot un monton de leementos nuevos en el juego, y que eso esl o que lo hace tan interesante...

- y que para jugar Ad-Hoc, es mejor si jugamos con amigos (por lo tanto supongo que se podra jugar en solitario.. oO! eso yo no lo sabia)

- que nos vemos en su proxima entrada al blog, cuando salga el juego

- y que tengamos un Feliz Año Nuevo...

PD: esto lo he traducido a ojo, en lectura rapida. Es solo un resumen y no la traduccion entera... ^^

Feliz Año Nuevoo Nomura!!!! ^^
Imagen

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
jordi16
12. Neosombra
12. Neosombra

Dinero: 12,268.00

Notapor Ichi » Mié Dic 30, 2009 5:28 am

Imagen
Imagen
ImagenImagen

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen
ImagenImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
^Si formastes parte de la Antinoob no dudes en ponertela =D^

``-Nadie puede librar a los hombres del dolor, pero le será perdonado a aquel que haga renacer en ellos el valor para soportarlo.- ´´
Ichi
Baneado
Baneado

Dinero: -505.24
Banco: 85,964.17

Volver a KH Portátil (CoM/ 358/2 Days/ Re:Coded/ BbS/ DDD/ Chi)