Maplestory M Mesos Is As Amazing As Ever

Si eres nuevo en el foro preséntate aquí para que todos te conozcamos mejor. Si por el contrario te vas del foro o te ausentas por un tiempo, también lo puedes comunicar por aquí.
Reglas del Foro
¡Bienvenido a KHWorld! ¡No olvides leerte las normas!

Maplestory M Mesos Is As Amazing As Ever

Notapor Cszcy » Vie Sep 14, 2018 5:15 am

Imagen

Spell Trace Variant of Clean Slates Implementation: Another thing needs to be set into it's place if Clean Slates were removed from the Elite System. Why Spell Traces is because of Maplestory mobile mesos is allows diverse kind of updates. Enabling this option enables players to use specific amount of Spell Traces on gear with failed slots. Spell Traces may also be farmed by a number of other methods besides the Elite System that are way more effective in the long term.

I am well aware that the Field System also drops Spell Traces, and I'd push it's removal due to botters. However that's a completely different conversation. I also understand that my suggestion may need some testimonials from other players about their views of the current game and my suggestion.

I'm attempting to be sure this is not on a mistake in my part, but if you decrease the box, does that shut it off altogether or allow you to retrieve it on a different character? I don't remember seeing a notification on my screen for the box now. I'd was on one personality online beyond the midnight reset, however once I re-logged I didn't get a instant.

If you pressed the"Delete" button at the Bonus Window instead of"Accept", sadly that means you will not be able to get the gift box anymore because you deleted More Information About from your Reward Window.

I had this happened to me on another Hot Day present once I chose"Delete". Or was it"Decline" back then, I do not recall. . Either way, pressing"Decline" or"Delete" would remove the present from your Bonus Window.
Cszcy
1. Sombra
1. Sombra

Dinero: 526.04

Volver a Presentaciones y Despedidas